The User acknowledges that electronic communications, databases, and Web sites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damage to the User’s systems or operations. While Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, the User further acknowledges that Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. does not guarantee such events will not take place and that Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. will not be held liable for any such occurrences. The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from any Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. Web site or any other Web site accessed from any Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. Web site does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair, or otherwise damage its systems, software, or data, and the User shall indemnify, defend, and hold Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. harmless from any liability, claim cost, or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
Web Site Use
This Web site and the material on this Web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc., except that Users are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web site on a single computer for personal, noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web site or its contents are transferred to Users. The information on this Web site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship between you and Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc.
Prohibited Uses. You Agree Not To:
- Bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere, or limit access to the Web site or any Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. network.
- Use the Web site to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
- Use the Web site to intercept, collect, or store personal information about other users.
- Spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of the Web site by other users.
- Access, monitor, or copy any content or information on the Web site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process.
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of the Web site or any Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. network.
- Send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Web site.
- Overload or crash the Web site or any Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. server or network.
- Engage in an excessively high volume of data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a Web server, Internet relay chat server, or any other server via any use of the Web site.
- Any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that is otherwise objectionable to Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. in its sole discretion.
- Any commercial material or content (including, for example, funding solicitations, advertising, or marketing any goods or services).
- Any information you are prohibited from transmitting by contract or confidential relationship.
- Any material that exploits or harms minors (any person under the age of 18), intentionally or unintentionally, including by exposing minors to content that is inappropriate, providing minors’ personally identifiable information, or seeking to obtain personally identifiable information from minors.
- Any material that could harm the business, reputation, employees, subscribers, or facilities of Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. or any person at Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc.
- Any material that infringes, misuses, or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of anyone, including rights of publicity and privacy.
- Content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party.
- Content that references other Web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers.
- Content that contains computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Rights In Submissions
Forums, Third-Party Sites, And Content.
Posters to and hosts of forums on the Web site (e.g., blogs), even if Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. employees, are not authorized Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. Content, data, services, and products of parties other than Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. may be displayed or made available through the Web site. You acknowledge that Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. is not a publisher of, does not control or endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any such third-party content. The Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. You acknowledge that Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. does not control those Web sites and is not responsible for their content, their privacy practices, or any other policies provided on those Web sites. Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. does not regularly review materials on Web sites linked to this Web site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web sites.
THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EXCELLENT TAX AND ACCOUNTING, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE. EXCELLENT TAX AND ACCOUNTING, INC. ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL EXCELLENT TAX AND ACCOUNTING, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF EXCELLENT TAX AND ACCOUNTING, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
DMCA Notice: Claims Of Copyright Infringement.
Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with US Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under US copyright law have been infringed on the Internet. If you believe that material available on or through the Web site infringes a copyright of yours or any third party, please notify our designated agent, listed below. The notice must include the following information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c) (3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Designated Agent To Whom You Must Address Infringement Notices Under The DMCA Is:
Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc.
10690 Washington Blvd.
Whittier, CA 90606
Phone: (562) 464-5730
Fax: (562) 464-5735
After receiving notice, Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA.
The User acknowledges that electronic communications, databases, and Web sites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and break-ins. Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. is unable to guarantee that information submitted through this Web site for job purposes will be inaccessible by hackers. When submitting a job application to Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc., the User should not include any information of a sensitive nature—social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc. You agree to Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. shall have no liability for any unauthorized access to any information you may submit to Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc.
In compliance with the California Code of Regulations, Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. will upon request provide to its clients a listing of individuals licensed by the California Board of Accountancy. Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, scripts, graphics, images, site design, and “look and feel,” are the property of Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. and are protected pursuant to US and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc., Taxef.com have registered trademarks of Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc.
Excellent Tax And Accounting, Inc. Advisors Disclaimer
Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. and its affiliated broker-dealer, Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. Securities & Insurance, only do business in states where registered or exempted from registration. Information on this site is limited to the distribution of information on products and services and is not investment advice or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, product, or service. Individual responses that involve transactions in securities, or personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption. The general information contained on this website should not be acted upon without obtaining specific legal, tax, and/or investment advice from a licensed professional.
THIRD-PARTY RANKINGS AND RECOGNITION
Third-party rankings or recognition by rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly-ranked adviser does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a certain level of performance or results. These rankings should not be construed as an endorsement of the adviser by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Generally, rankings and recognition are based on information prepared and submitted by the adviser. A full discussion of the criteria used in making these rankings is available upon written request or by visiting the ranking organization or publication’s website.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY STATEMENT
Securities industry regulations require that brokerage firms inform their clients of their plans to address the possibility of a business disruption that potentially results from power outages, natural disasters, or other events. Excellent Tax and Accounting, Inc. have a comprehensive business continuity program in place.